Benefits of AgileMinutes versus other meeting add-ons / wiki solutions
What are the benefits of Agile Minutes towards other extensions for JIRA or solutions are based on a wiki?
What advantages AgileMinutes offers:
- PDF export of all meeting content, including the list of pending tasks based on a template to be configured itself
- Construction of individual protocol circuits (=participants, not all system users to be notified)
- Automatic Tasks Export from the meeting as a defined JIRA issue type li>
- Management of pending tasks per project / attendee groups
- Input checks of entered metadata
- Extensible programming workflow (invitation, performing the session, completion, re-opening)
- Authorization Concept deposited
- seamless integration into Atlassian JIRA
- Fast holding free meetings / sessions
- Search function for all protocols / meetings
If you like AgileMinutes, got problems using AgileMinutes or have any suggestions / ideas? Contact us.