AgileMinutes Update (1.0.7) for Atlassian JIRA 7.x.x with new functions
We are pleased to announce today that AgileMinutes got an update for JIRA 7.x.x. In version 1.0.7 of AgileMinutes the following issues have been addressed.
- overall bug fixes
- Added compatibility up to JIRA 7.4.x
- Fixed AttendeeGroup value in CSV export
- Fixed error that allowed moving unsaved topics and issues
- Changed the focus handling when moving topics/issues
- Removed “Drag and Drop” in favour of the new sort function in the topic table
- Added table functionality to the WYSIWYG editor
- Changed button icons for “Add Topic” and “Add Issue”
- Fixed minor bugs in the topic/issue sorting function and added a loading indicator
- Added PDF render debugging level for the following packages: de.ilmcon.jira.protokolle.utils, de.ilmcon.jira.protokolle.actions
If you like AgileMinutes, got problems using AgileMinutes or have any suggestions / ideas? Please do not hesitate to contact us.