Customize user properties
In AgileMinutes you can define protocol participants a wealth of information such as name, e-mail and access rights. It is also possible to store various user properties.
To customize the user’s properties, first go to your JIRA Administration and choose the item “User administration”. Under “Actions” → “Edit Properties” and you will be forwarded directly to edit the properties.
In the window, you can now extend to any properties the user information. Simply enter a key (e.g. company) and complement this to the correct value in the lower box (e.g. Example Ltd.). Click “Add” and the property is added to your user.
Features that have been added to a user are automatically added to the minutes of a meeting.
Other topics of documentation
- Customize User Properties
- User administration
- Disable and uninstall of AgileMinutes
- Installation of AgileMinutes
- JIRA-Default Issue Types
- Navigation / Overview Menus
- Meeting Minute PDF export example
- Meeting Management Overview
- Finishing meeting minutes (PDF Export)
- Add meeting minutes – Free Meeting
- Adding/Editing meeting minutes
- Delete meeting minutes
- Meeting minutes settings (PDF)
- Edit/Delete Attendee Groups
- Add Attendee Groups
- Adding meeting minutes refrences to issues
- User rights management
- Upgrade Anleitung 6.4.x to JIRA 7.x.x
- Issue Types / project settings