In order to create a new user go inside JIRA to “Options / User management / Create user” (you find “options” in the right top position of the screen).
Now you see a “Create new user” form where you can enter user data.
Enter our Email-Address 1,
our Full name 2,
an Username 3
and choose a Password 4. If you create an account for another user, you can leave the field “Password” empty and set an hook at “Send notification email” 5. Then a password is generated automatically for the first login and send to the Email-Address, afterwards the passwort can be adjusted individually.
Press “Create user”6 to create a new user.
Now you can see the overview of the previously entered user data on your screen.
Press “View Project Roles” 2 to see the roles of the users and to determine which rights the user receives.
Further information can be found on permission administration.
Other topics of documentation
- Customize User Properties
- User administration
- Disable and uninstall of AgileMinutes
- Installation of AgileMinutes
- JIRA-Default Issue Types
- Navigation / Overview Menus
- Meeting Minute PDF export example
- Meeting Management Overview
- Finishing meeting minutes (PDF Export)
- Add meeting minutes – Free Meeting
- Adding/Editing meeting minutes
- Delete meeting minutes
- Meeting minutes settings (PDF)
- Edit/Delete Attendee Groups
- Add Attendee Groups
- Adding meeting minutes refrences to issues
- User rights management
- Upgrade Anleitung 6.4.x to JIRA 7.x.x
- Issue Types / project settings